Room furnishings Room furnishings

Great art and spontaneous presentation of ideas: rontec turns your wall into stage.

Gallery rails have their place, so do clamping rails. The clamping rail rontec expo combines the advantages of both systems. In the discreet, flat profile of rontec expo, clamping rollers are invisibly integrated and hold loose paper securely to the wall. For example, you can fix, rearrange and release posters, drafts or completed flipchart sheets with a single movement.

A second groove on the rail accepts load-bearing hooks at any position. This is where you attach our hanging ropes made of transparent nylon together with infinitely adjustable picture hooks - quickly and without fiddling. This way you place framed pictures at the ideal height and protect your wall.

If you know our wardrobe systems, the third advantage of rontec expo is familiar: we deliver this system exactly according to your plans, up to a length of 5 meters, even in one piece. The surface is anodized aluminum or powder-coated in any RAL colour you wish. If you want to do the assembly yourself: this is easy, thanks to the wall bracket and grub screws.

But the elegant appearance and flexibility of rontec expo borders on art.

Disinfection columns

In addition to high-quality object equipment, rontec now also ensures proper hygiene with the rontec disinfection columns made with the usual rontec quality.

The disinfection columns are available in two different versions and of course in the usual rontec quality, long-lasting, sustainable and reliable:

  • Dispenser housing made of matt brushed stainless steel with window for checking the fill level
  • Plastic tank, capacity 950 ml, sufficient for more than 1,000 users
  • Electronic sensor for contactless dispensing of the disinfectant
  • Four type AA batteries (not included), sufficient for about 25,000 users
  • Drip tray made of stainless steel, black powder-coated
  • Base plate made of steel, ensures high stability, black powder-coated
  • Delivery pre-assembled, only the base plate has to be fixed with two screws
  • On request, additionally with company logo or complete surface design according to the supplied print template

Your request

Object equipment

You know the situation: in 20% of the time 80% of the total task is solved and the remaining 20% takes 80% of the time. But there is another way. With rontec the main challenge is done in no time, such as when you are planning an extensive wardrobe system.

We have included all the details about our product range. In no time at all you will have the matching picture rails, brochure stands and everything else.

Your request